Reiki Classes – Level 1
Enough of the procrastinating, suffering and distorted perceptions about myself and from others. I decide today to empower and change my life. To learn tools to heal myself and life with my own power! I begin my journey..
USUI HOLY FIRE II REIKI LEVEL 1:
Time: 10:00 – 5:30pm Cost $300 (tax included in price)
Location: *Classes are not at the office address location; pls inquire
This workshop is great for those interested in learning an amazing energetic module that will help you empower your life and that of others. No experience is needed. Fun and engaging workshop; learn about energy and your immune system, how to use to clear energy in food, water and crystals/items.
Come meet like minded people that want to improve themselves and give back to others. By the end of this class, you will be able to confidently perform healing sessions on yourself and others.
In this Level One class you will learn:
- History and lineage of Usui Reiki, what its used for, Holy Fire and how it came to be introduced by William Rand
- Precepts of Reiki, 3 Pillars of Reiki, chakra/meridians/energy and how effet health and immune system
- Learn Byosen scan; use hand to sense areas of body that need energy balancing
- Hand positions for self-healing, treating others and full Reiki chair treatment
- Dry bathing (technique to clear the energy field), Gassho Meditation
- Level 1 Placement ( attunement),
- Ocean Holy Love Experience; offers healing for various conditions and issues
- Learn how to set up and give a professional session and will learn what to expect as the giver and the receiver of Reiki.
- manual and certificate given upon completion: Holy Fire II Level 1 Reiki Practitioner
- Receive an official 142 page manual, Reiki The Healing Touch First and Second Degree manual from International Reiki Training Center.
- Also learn about energetic protection, grounding; deal with environmental or psychic attacks.
* $100 deposit is required to reserve a space for the workshop. Payment can be made by mailing a cheque to the office, dropping by in person, e-transfer (preferred), or via a Paypal account: email@example.com (The Paypal option is for clients that are outside of British Columbia or Canada).